I posted my Start-Up Fall Checklists last August with this post. Some of the things on that list are unnecessary and/or fast and easy "checks" if I take the time, before I leave for summer, to do everything on my Spring End of Year list.
I have a week and a half left with students plus 3 teacher work days left, so now's the time I look at my list and see what I can start plugging away at and marking off when I get moments in my classroom to myself.
Here's my list--feel free to modify as needed to meet your own needs!
Jalen’s End of Year To-Do List Spring 2016
· Set up gradebook for Final Exams and Final Grades
· Grade Email Replies (Writing tests) and enter into Mastery Manager
· Grade Speaking Tests
· Enter Final grades in IC
· Post Grades including TAs
· Print gradebooks and attendance
· Reorganize/clean out filing cabinets
· Organize/purge AP files
· Clean/purge/organize room top to bottom
· Clean/organize office
· Clean out folders in email (AP, etc.)
· Clean desktop files, P drive, and other temp files on laptop
· Organize/clean out props & visuals
· Unhook all cords to laptop cart and wrap/tape neatly
· Unplug/wipe down/open refrigerator
· Get signatures and check out with main office